KITCHEN FIRE SUPPRESSION SYSTEM
Risk of fire hazard proves to be very dangerous in the modern commercial kitchen. Fire in kitchen is generally due to burning of oil. However oil & fats burn at relatively high temperature and hence once they catch fire, extinguishing them is very difficult. Open flames, red hot cooking surfaces and a heavily grease- laden environment help the kitchen fire to spread quickly and have proven to be very difficult to extinguish. With the aim to protect modern kitchens from such risks we have developed SYNERGY KITCHEN FIRE SUPPRESSION SYSTEM. The system is developed according to the NFPA & UL Standards. It can be widely used in the Kitchens of the Hotels, Institutes, Restaurants, and Schools etc.
Five Reasons to Upgrade Your System
It’s a good idea to ensure your kitchen fire suppression system is the best it can be. Here are five reasons to upgrade your system:
- Parts may be worn: Kitchen fire suppression systems get worn parts every so often. Therefore, it may be time for a system upgrade.
- The lifespan of the system may be up: This type of fire suppression system doesn’t last forever and its lifespan may be almost up. When a system gets too old, it may be time for a new one.
- Code updates may have occurred: Fire codes may have changed and what once was in compliance may not be the case now.
- Building upgrades may have occurred: If you upgraded parts of the building, the new setup may no longer be compatible with your kitchen fire suppression system.
- Incompatible system issues: You may need to upgrade your system if you recently performed a retrofit.
If any of these previously mentioned events occurred, it may be time for a kitchen fire suppression system upgrade!
System Design :
- The Kitchen Fire Suppression System is designed to provide fire protection in hoods and ducts of cooking appliances for restaurants.
- The basic system consists of wet agent tank enclosed in a cylinder mounting box, Temperature Sensors, Heat sensing cable, Control panel, Nozzles, piping, & water storage tank (optional) etc.
- The system provides automatic actuation with an option of being actuated manually through a remote manual pull station.
- The system is also capable of shutting down other appliances on system actuation, if required.
- Additional equipments such as remote manual pull station, mechanical and electrical gas valves, pressure switches, electrical switches & accessories such as alarms, warning lights, etc. can be integrated with the system.
- As the fire is detected Control Panel activates the wet agent tank and wet agent is discharged extinguishing the fire.
- Single and Multi Wet Agent tank system is available.
Kitchen Fire Suppression System- Activated
System Operation :
- The SKFS System suppresses fire by spraying the SYNERGY Low pH Liquid Fire Suppressant on the plenum area, the filters, cooking surfaces, and the exhaust duct system with a predetermined flow rate.
- When the liquid agent is discharged onto a cooking appliance fire, it cools the grease surface, and reacts with the hot grease (saponification) forming a layer of soap-like foam on the surface of the fat.
- This layer acts as insulation between the hot grease and the atmosphere, thus helping to prevent the escape of combustible vapors.
- The system is designed as a hybrid (agent and water) system.
- Upon actuation, agent is discharged onto the hazard area. Immediately following discharge, the waterline system is activated and it allows water to flow onto the same hazard areas, continually refurbishing the foam blanket and cooling the hot appliance to prevent reignition.
- Digital Temperature display
- Battery Back-up
- System Low Pressure Indicator
- Emergency Activation Switch
- Automatically Shuts off the Gas Supply Valve on activation
- Turn off other devices as required.
- Battery Charging Indicator
- Fault Indicator
- Pre Audio Visual alarm before Activation
For any Enquiry regarding Kitchen Fire Suppression Systems :- Contact us
We are also on Indiamart, for more details Contact us