FOAM SUPPRESSION SYSTEM
Installation | Replacement | Repair | Maintenance | Testing
While very effective, water is not always the best option for putting out a fire. Highly flammable environments are better served with a chemical system. So what is the best solution for buildings that handle these sorts of highly flammable substances? We recommend foam suppression system.
How Foam Fire Suppression Systems Work
This system work by cutting off the fuel source from oxygen and preventing combustion. Once the foam is ejected, it can quickly expand—depending on the type of foam fire suppression system being used, the foam can expand up to 1000 times. High-expansion foams (those that expand at a rate of 200 – 1000 times) are ideal for large areas that need to be filled very quickly, such as airport hangars.
Where to Use a Foam This System
What sorts of businesses or environments benefit from a foam fire suppression system? Some of the most common include:
- Commercial kitchens
- Aircraft hangars
- Municipal fire departments
- Jet engine test facilities
- Manufacturing plants that deal with flammable substances
- Marine facilities
- And more
If your business fits this criteria, contact us to learn more about installing system.
At Pyrokinesis Technology, we provide complete foam fire suppression system services, including:
- Installation & Replacement: Whether you are looking to install a foam suppression system for the first time, or need to replace your current one, we can help. Each of our technicians is highly experienced in foam suppression and can answer any questions you may have throughout the installation process.
- Repair & Maintenance: Make sure your foam suppression system is serviced annually to ensure that it is in total working order. Our professional services will reveal any potential issues with the system and we will repair any problems that arise during inspection.
- Testing: You must have your foam fire suppression system professionally inspected to ensure that it is effective and ready to operate when needed.
We provide complete fire protection services for businesses, organizations, government buildings, and restaurants. Our number one focus is your safety—we want to make sure your employees, property, and valuables are safe from the dangers of potential fires. We take pride in our “customer first” reputation, and we will do whatever it takes to make sure your property and valuables are protected from fire hazards and that your building meets fire safety codes.
The best thing about partnering with us is that we are your single-source solution for all fire protection services. Our experienced fire safety professionals specialize in all aspects of fire protection, including:
- Wet Pipe Sprinkler System
- Dry Pipe Sprinkler System
- Deluge Fire Sprinkler System
- CO2 Fire Suppression System
- Clean Agent Fire Suppression System
- Kitchen Fire Suppression System
- Fire Detection and Alarm System
- Fire Extinguisher
- CCTV and Access Control System
- And more!
For any Enquiry:- contact us