We deal in Clean Agent Fire Suppression System like FM200, NAF S125 etc.
FM 200 FIRE SUPPRESSION SYSTEM
FM-200 (HFC-227ea) Clean Agent fire extinguishing systems are the most widely used of all the halocarbon gaseous agents, and is universally accepted as the best agent used to replace Halon 1301.
FM-200 is a chemical agent used primarily in total flooding systems
FM-200 fire suppression systems protect everything from computer rooms / data centres, telecommunications facilities, and switch gear to military vehicles, high tech medical applications, and pleasure craft to priceless works of art and historic landmarks around the world.
Discharges in 10 seconds or less
Extinguishing a fire quickly and effectively
Leaves no residue, is non-conductive and requires no costly clean up
Reduces loss and damage due to fire and helps ensure business continuity
Minimises down time of vital system operations
Requires minimal container storage space
Superior design performance allows for greater flexibility
Zero ozone depleting potential
Low global warming potential
Short atmospheric lifetime
Safe for use in occupied areas
Best warranty in the fire protection industry
Active Fire Listing, FM and UL Approved
NAF S125 FIRE SUPPRESSION SYSTEM
- NAF S125 Clean Agent Fire Suppression System which is most technologically advanced product & have several advantages in compare to the other clean agents available in the market such as:
- Effective for Class A, B, and C Fires.
- NAF S125 Agent is required 20% less in qty compares to FM200 Agent.
- NAF S125 has a unique lemon type smell to alert for accidental release of the agent.
- No visibility is changed after flooding in the area.
- Complete Gas discharge time 10 sec.
- Safe for people and safe for Environment as NFPA.
- Complete system is UL (underwriters Laboratories) listed USA & EPA (Environment Protection Association) Approved.
- Its ODP (Ozone Depletion Potential) is Zero.
- Its GWP (Global Warming Potential) is 2.8 & below than any other clean agent gas available in the market.
- Its Design concentration for class A & C Fire is up to 8%.
- Safe Exposer time 5 minutes as per NFPA.
- Protect the electrical systems.
NAF S125 Clean Agent has only unique feature to retrofit the existing Halon Gas Suppression Installation without replacement of Piping work which not only save the cost of your piping network but save the huge cost involved in shape of not requiring shut down of the units for long time to replace the piping etc.
For any Enquiry :- Contact us