Clean Agent Fire Suppression System
When it comes to fire suppression and protection, there are a number of agents on the market. Each different fire suppression agent comes with a unique set of pros and cons, and each is suited for a variety of different fire classes. As fire protection specialists, we’re often answering questions about which fire suppression agent is best for which application, and one topic that comes up frequently is clean agents. Here’s everything you need to know about clean agents, from what they are to how they work:
What is a Clean Agent?
A clean agent is any type of fire extinguishing agent that is electrically non-conductive, volatile, or gaseous, and that does not leave a residue upon evaporation. Clean agent fire suppression systems make use of an inert gas or chemical that is stored in a container and discharged when a fire is detected.
This type of fire extinguishing agent gets its name, “clean”, from the fact that it doesn’t leave a residue, but also because most clean agents are significantly more environmentally friendly than other options.
How Do Clean Agents Work?
A fire can only occur when three elements are present: heat, oxygen, and a fuel source. If one element is not present or is blocked, the fire will be extinguished. Clean agents eliminate either the heat or the oxygen elements to extinguish the fire.
We deal in Clean Agent Fire Suppression System like FM200, NAF S125 etc.
FM 200 FIRE SUPPRESSION SYSTEM
FM-200 (HFC-227ea) Clean Agent fire extinguishing systems are the most widely used of all the halocarbon gaseous agents, and is universally accepted as the best agent used to replace Halon 1301.
FM-200 is a chemical agent used primarily in total flooding systems
FM-200 fire suppression systems protect everything from computer rooms / data centres, telecommunications facilities, and switch gear to military vehicles, high tech medical applications, and pleasure craft to priceless works of art and historic landmarks around the world.
FM-200 AS THE EXTINGUISHING AGENT:
- Discharges in 10 seconds or less
- Extinguishing a fire quickly and effectively
- Leaves no residue, is non-conductive and requires no costly clean up
- Reduces loss and damage due to fire and helps ensure business continuity
- Minimises down time of vital system operations
- Requires minimal container storage space
- Superior design performance allows for greater flexibility
- Zero ozone depleting potential
- Low global warming potential
- Short atmospheric lifetime
- Safe for use in occupied areas
- Best warranty in the fire protection industry
- Active Fire Listing, FM and UL Approved
NAF S125 FIRE SUPPRESSION SYSTEM
- NAF S125 Clean Agent Fire Suppression System which is most technologically advanced product & have several advantages in compare to the other clean agents available in the market such as:
- Effective for Class A, B, and C Fires.
- NAF S125 Agent is required 20% less in qty compares to FM200 Agent.
- NAF S125 has a unique lemon type smell to alert for accidental release of the agent.
- No visibility is changed after flooding in the area.
- Complete Gas discharge time 10 sec.
- Safe for people and safe for Environment as NFPA.
- Complete system is UL (underwriters Laboratories) listed USA & EPA (Environment Protection Association) Approved.
- Its ODP (Ozone Depletion Potential) is Zero.
- Its GWP (Global Warming Potential) is 2.8 & below than any other clean agent gas available in the market.
- Its Design concentration for class A & C Fire is up to 8%.
- Safe Exposer time 5 minutes as per NFPA.
- Protect the electrical systems.
NAF S125 Clean Agent has only unique feature to retrofit the existing Halon Gas Suppression Installation without replacement of Piping work which not only save the cost of your piping network but save the huge cost involved in shape of not requiring shut down of the units for long time to replace the piping etc.
For any Enquiry :- Contact us
We are also on Indiamart, for more details Contact us